Date of first Publication: December 30, 2016
- Internet Society (ISOC) Nepal Chapter, Rural Communities Access to Information Society (RUCCESS), Anamnagar, Kathmandu invites sealed Quotation from eligible & registered suppliers for supply of computer system and its peripherals as mentioned in the table given below packages.
- Any eligible Bidder upon submission of package wise a written application to the address given below accompanied by copies of Valid Firm Registration Certificate, PAN & VAT Registration Certificate at Anamnagar Kathmandu or Scan copy of complete bidding document at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sealed Quotations must be valid for a period of 45 days from the date of bid opening.
- Sealed Quotation will be opened at 7th January 2017 at 4:00pm at ISOC office.
- ISOC reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid partly or wholly or cancel the Bids altogether at any time during bidding process without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- If the last date of bid purchase, submission and/or opening happen to be a public holiday, the same will be done on the next working day.
- All the goods/services shall be delivered at Package-1 for Mainapokhari, Kabre, Dolkha, and Package-2 for Giranchaur Melmachi, Sindhupalchok and Package-3 for Ramkot, Dhanding.
- The bidders shall be qualified and their bid documents shall be completed as per the specification given.
- Deadline of bid Submission: 4:00 pm of 7th day of first time opening.
- Bidder must be submit authorized representative of ICT related person or firm in local level (District Level).
|1||Package Number 1: Computer Hardware and Equipment’s Supply for Community Learning Center, Kabre VDC ward no 1, Maina Pokhari, Dolkha. (Attached Details)||3,50,000|
|2||Package Number 2: Computer Hardware and Equipment’s Supply for Community Learning Center, Melamchi Municipality ward no-8, Giranchaur, Sindhuplachok (Attached Details)||3,50,000|
|3||Package Number 3: Computer Hardware and Equipment’s Supply for Community Learning Center, Nilkantha Municipality ward no-8, Ramkot, Dhading (Attached Details)||3,50,000|
|4||Package Number 4: Power Back for Mainapokhari, Kabre, Dolkha, Giranchaur Melmachi, Sindhupalchok and Ramkot, Dhanding(Attached Details)||5,00,000|
Rural Communities Access to Information Society (RUCCESS)33
Internet Society Nepal Chapter, 4245841
House-45, Mirmire Marga, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal